29 oct. 2010

MY FRIEND ...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k62kc07m1Dc

My friend is so much fun

He's always playing tricks on people

He's so smart, in fact he's one of the most inteligent beings on the planet

This friend can naturally see through me & i'm not kiding!


My friend races sailboats and always wins

My friend has no problem hitting a high note

My friend surfs waves 25 feet high, with no board.

This friend can understand us, but we can't understand him
HE SAVES LIVES ...
he saved humans lives.)

& he's always smiling, but that doesn't mean that his always happy.

MY FRIEND DOESN'T BELONG IN CAPTIVITY...
HIS HOME IS IN THE OCEAN.

BUT my friend is in serious trouble, in fact he's figthing for his life, right now!

RIGHT NOW!

(....)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire